Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Let's Get Started!

Redesigning your blog is a great way to express yourself! I've had the best time learning how to create unique blogs and would love to help you have a fun blog to share with your family and friends! The process is easy...

I will send you a list of designers that have given me permission to use their files (or, if you have someone else in mind, I can request the use of their design). The digital design kits usually range in price from $3 to $10. Some of the designers will ask that you pay a commercial licensing fee. These fees could be anywhere from $5 to $20. You will email me with the web site, name of the designer and kit that you would like to use. I will purchase the kit and send you an invoice to reimburse me. The designers have very specific Terms of Use and won't allow me to share the kit with you.

We'll then go back and forth via email to determine what you want your blog to look like. If you would like photos in your blog header you'll email them to me.

As I design your blog I'll ask that you view the design and make any changes or additions. I want you to be 100% happy with the end result!

Don't worry, the only thing that will change in your blog is the appearance. All of your content will remain the same.